This includes everything you will need to start your new business. At a price of £150.00 plus VAT, it offers fabulous value and a huge saving on our products and services if you were to purchase them individually.
Highlights include our central London address , digital and hardcopy company documents and general support to open a Business Bank account.
Consider this if…
You want to benefit from the privacy offered by our registered officer, the prestige of a Central London business address with mail forwarding, and you would like to benefit from a full range of additional .
- Ready to Trade Company (Limited by Shares)
- 3 to 6 Hour Online Formation (Subject to Companies House workload)
- Companies House £10 Filing Fee Included
- Email Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Email Copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Email Copy of Share Certificate(s)
- Email Copy of Company Register with First Entries
- Printed Certificate of Incorporation
- Printed & Bound Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Printed Share Certificate(s)
- Printed Minutes of First Board Meeting
- Registered Office Address, Central London, London W1
- A Service Address ,Central London, London W1
- Business Address Service, Central London, London W1
- Support to open a business bank account
This package provides a company with Ordinary shares. If you require forming a company with more than one class of share, please call our customer service team at 0207 439 3400, and we will be happy to assist you.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I choose this package?
It includes everything you need to set up a limited company that is ready to trade immediately.
In addition the our standard company formation features, we include an impressive London registered office address, a service address for one director, company secretary or person with significant control (eg. a shareholder who owns more than 25% of the company’s shares), a professional business address with mail forwarding.
How does the business address service work?
The business address service included in this package can be used for all day-to-day business mail. So you can use our prestigious Central London, London address on your website, business cards, letterheads and more – giving your company a superb corporate image.
We will forward all mail to an address of your choice at Royal Mail postal rates plus 15%.
Do I need to register for VAT?
If the turnover of your company is expected to exceed £85,000 in the next 12 months, it is a legal requirement to register your company for VAT.
You may choose to register for VAT voluntarily if your turnover is not expected to exceed the £85,000 threshold.
Some companies register voluntarily to claim back VAT paid on equipment and expenses, and also to boost the corporate image of their company.
What do I need to provide to register a limited company?
Limited company formation is a very easy process. You will need at least one director and one shareholder (these roles can be filled by the same individual), a registered office and at least one issued share per shareholder.
No documents or signatures are needed. Simply take 5 minutes to fill in our online form. Your company should then be ready within 3 to 6 working hours.